Fórum Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK/TVXQ) Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK/TVXQ) Portugal

Conheces este grupo coreano com tanto sucesso? Então junta-te a nós, sejas fã ou queiras saber mais e diverte-te!

InícioPortalGaleriaProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

ANTI - LSM

Ir para baixo 
+2
oO0HyunAe0Oo
Re Réeee
6 participantes
AutorMensagem
Re Réeee
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Re Réeee

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 1224
Localização : Algarve (oh terra dresgraçada...nao pertenço aqui) eu na realidade sou do porto...so vivo aki a 5 anos...
Emprego/lazer : Estudo, para mal dos meus pecados...
Humor : humor? que humor? nao tenho nehum....a nao ser que estejam a falar de humor negro....ai tenho muito!
Membro Preferido : MICKY Yoochun! Mas tambem adoro o Changmin! LINDOS! mas tbm adoro o Yunho, o Junsu e o Jeajoong! E tambem gosto do Yoosu couple, do YunJae couple, do Soulfighter, Soulmate, Kiss Couple, Homin, Jaemin, Minsu e por ai adiante...
Música Preferida : Darkness Eyes, Rising Sun, Survivor, Trick, Sky, Summer Dream, Miss You, Love in the Ice, Dead End, "O" Jung Ban Hap, Mirotic e muitas mais.....

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSex Jul 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Isso...esse homem é o mais poderoso digamos assim da SM....e se kerem k vos diga....isto n é uma coisa boa...
a serio, podem nao acreditar mas pff leiam isto...eu nao traduzi mas sei que percebem...

" Why do we hate Lee Soo Man?
Firstly, we hate Lee Soo Man only and we love SM artists.

Reasons for hating Lee Soo Man:

Shocking Facts
1. Violence
Once, the youngest member in a group went on stage with a mask. People revealed that he was seriously beaten up by the recording company the day before and his face was really in a bad condition. But still, he had to go on stage and tell the fans that he fell down in the bathroom. Another member from the same group had an injection before going on stage of their major concert. That was because the company hit him till he broke his bones, but it was impossible to cancel the concert, so he had to have that injection. And the concert wasn't like others, which is one show per day, but it was twice a day ~That was Shinhwa's Andy & Junjin
2. Money factor
There was a group in Korea who was famous in all of Asia. When they went to China, the fans there them loads of gifts. In the end, fans basically started giving food instead, because for them, food is the most important thing. While they were resting backstage, people saw them and the whole place was pretty messy with food packages all over. They don't usually get to eat nice food because of the irresponsible company. Most of the artists come as a group and after splitting the money, they're left with very little. And the money had to be used for investments in other performances. They take in thousands of young talents and train them for years. While training, the kids have to pay for their living and they won't get a single cent. The thing is, the chances of being an artists is lower than the chances of getting into Harvard University. As they grow a bit older, they'll probably be some background dancers with very little pay. ~ The group is H.O.T.

3. Andy
One of the most famous issues about him is the 'mask' issue. He was beaten by Lee Soo Man and had to wear a mask while performing. The company announce that he fell down in the bathroom and had 8 stitches. Secondly, Andy was forced to leave Shinhwa and return to America, but with the fans insisting and Shinhwa members' unity, he finally got to return to the group. Third incident, Andy took in 6 over headache pills and tried to take his own life. It happened on 22nd March, because he got rejected from a university and he wasn't allow to go out of Korea due to national service incident. Thankfully his family heard his cry and rushed him to the hospital. But when he reached the hospital, he insisted not to get treatment even after his mother & grandmother begging him. The doctor in the end had to do it with force.

4. JTL
After JTL left SM, even after they released 2 albums, they didn't get to perform properly. All their tight schedules were cancelled by SM, and their MVs weren't shown on TV at all. Jang Woohyuk from JTL once written in his diary that they were supposed to be very busy because it was the promotional season, but they were very free and doing nothing the whole day.

5 TVXQ/DBSK
Actually the incident where Changmin got beaten is true. Lee Sooman wanted a female artist to be famous, so he wanted her to have rumors with Changmin in order to get popular. Changmin rejected it sternly, and LSM got really mad, so he asked other people to beat him up. He even stood there saying,"As long as you don't beat him till death." Changmin returned to the hostel and the 4 of them were there. Jaejoong nearly cried seeing Changmin's bad condition. There was another time where Lee Sooman forced Changmin to work 3 days 3 nights without rest. He got a fever as high as 38 degree celcius the next day and he didn't tell anyone about it. Lee Sooman insisted him to perform, and on the 3rd day, he fainted. The 4 of them cried. Another time where Yunho & Jaejoong got beaten by LSM and it was really terrible, Changmin kneeled down crying and begging LSM to stop beating the guys. Yoochun cried on stage once and nearly got beaten up by LSM but he got saved by Kim Dongwan as he asked the 4 of them to stay close to Yoochun to protect him. Jaejoong got beaten once till his mouth was bleeding but he had to say that he fell down accidentally. Changmin once said that the reason why he was beaten by LSM and why he was always kneeling is to beg for the rest. LSM wanted to kick 1 of the members out but Changmin insisted that if he really have to kick one of them out, he would leave as well. In Changmin's drama, Snow Flower, he was supposed to film a "bed scene" with the female lead, Go Ara. As Changmin wasn't experienced enough, (even he had not kissed before) he insisted not to film that particular scene. Lee Soo Man was very angry and he immidiately slapped Changmin really really hard when they are on the set in front of everyone because he wanted Changmin to film it but still, Changmin continued to reject that scene so, the directors had no choice but to remove that scene.
6. Shinhwa
It was said that in order for Shinhwa to leave SM but still keeping the name, Eric's family paid a huge sum of money for that. Shinhwa need to pay SM for being able to keep their name and continue singing their old songs and even now, SM sometimes lets this current singers, like Super Junior sing Shinhwa’s old songs.
Random Facts
**When Boa was still in training, SM's owner, Lee Soo Man, made H.O.T and Shinhwa members teach her how to dance, sing. (this was about summer of 2000) HOT and Shinhwa members were so busy with their own schedules, yet they still had to teach her. When Boa got impatient or was frustrated.....the members would too......but Lee Soo Man always favored Boa, and the extreme was that Lee Soo Man would hit (physically) the H.O.T and Shinhwa members
**Lee Soo Man favored the most popular out of the group. For ex. H.O.T Lee Soo Man asked Kangta and HeeJun secretly to re-sign with SM, before even their "H.O.T" contract ended. And kangta and heejun did, while leaving out the other 3 members.
**Lee Soo Man also under paid H.O.T. When H.O.T broke up (in May of 2001) there were news of how much they were paid in 4 years and 8 months (since HOT debuted in Sept. 1996) and it was damn surprising. I remember Woo Hyuk made about 54,000US per year which really is not alot, if you are a singer. Kangta and HeeJun made a lil bit more than that. And Jaewon made the least.
** DBSK rotation thing, so that was stupid move again made by Lee Soo Man.
**SM did not want to hire composers and writers, since they wanna save money, so made H.O.T members wrote their own music by the 3rd album. So in every way SM was trying to make the most money outta these groups, while spending the least on them.
**The stars don't get paid as much as many think they do. Like when you see a headline for example "BoA makes 80 Billion" or whatever, it's not entirely true. She doesn't even get 5% of the profit. None of it: the CF, concert, etc. It goes to SM and they use it to pay off other stuff.
** The rumors about singers in SM getting beat is true. Shinhwa and H.O.T are definitely two groups that were mistreated. DBSK were probably mistreated prior to their debut, when they were in training. They do this to ensure that these singers will become a big sucess by training them to make no mistakes. I think that's just sad.
**Lee soo man hits singers with BASEBALL BATS AND GOLF CLUBS!!!!
LSM made DBSG go on water diet, You know it mean that you lose weight by not eating ANYTHING and only drink water to keep you alive and walking,
**SM was training Shinhwa when they decided to just release HOT (an alternate band)and let them be a flop. I hear that Shinhwa's CD was postponed as HOT surprisingly enjoyed their success. When the success of their CDs died (although not by much), SM decided to sign the most popular members to make some profit but gave up on the whole "great success" thing. Then they released Shinhwa.
** SM singers only get 1% per cd, while all other gasoos get 17% - source – TIME MAGAZINE."
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://www.youtube.com/user/Belicax
Re Réeee
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Re Réeee

Feminino
Localização : Algarve (oh terra dresgraçada...nao pertenço aqui) eu na realidade sou do porto...so vivo aki a 5 anos...
Humor : humor? que humor? nao tenho nehum....a nao ser que estejam a falar de humor negro....ai tenho muito!
Membro Preferido : MICKY Yoochun! Mas tambem adoro o Changmin! LINDOS! mas tbm adoro o Yunho, o Junsu e o Jeajoong! E tambem gosto do Yoosu couple, do YunJae couple, do Soulfighter, Soulmate, Kiss Couple, Homin, Jaemin, Minsu e por ai adiante...
Música Preferida : Darkness Eyes, Rising Sun, Survivor, Trick, Sky, Summer Dream, Miss You, Love in the Ice, Dead End, "O" Jung Ban Hap, Mirotic e muitas mais.....

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSex Jul 31, 2009 5:25 pm

Ok isto tem d ser por partes se n, n da

2 parte aki:

"
" How SM Treat his Singer
Suyin_Love Ontem à 11:52 pm

."Okay - here's how the whole story goes... Lee Soo Man is the head producer - he's basically in charge of everything that goes on in SM... (SM used to stand for Soo Man but it's something else now..I forget...Star something...) He's like..completely horrible!

I mean, personally, I have nothing against SM the label, it's more like..the people who run it.

There's a saying in Korea that states: "If you don't make it with SM then you can't make it anywhere." It's actually half true. The reason Shinhwa broke away from SM is that they couldn't stand not being able to participate in recording their album (like writing songs, being more active in the whole process, not being controlled), and the only reason why they're still doing fine is that their fanbase is HUGE and the fans are VERY supportive of their split from SM. Shinhwa was fed up with their songs being controlled, and fed up with being hit and bullied by SM managers. -__-;;

As for HOT not getting back together, it's really crappy. Moon HeeJun from HOT went solo, as you may know, and after his first album, they withdrew funding from him and decided to focus on the "hotter, newer stars" like DBSK and BoA. Basically, he was left on the back burner and left to fend for himself. He released his later albums from money in his own pocket and donations from loyal fans. Awww...

Basically, when you get old/get less popular in SM, they just leave you to rot. They'll discard you like an old sock.

SM controls your life - when you sign on, you're basically signing away your soul. When DBSK was first formed, Soo Man gave the order to put the boys on a water diet (they basically starved the boys to the extreme) to make their faces slimmer so that they look better in pictures. They often try to get artists to get plastic surgery in order to boost their appearances. No joke. SM goes for looks first, then talent. (They got lucky with DBSK - looks AND talent.)

Rumor has it (and I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed, at least, according to my sources...) that SM hits/beats their artists whenever they make a mistake, and often they are driven to sickness by exhaustion and fatigue. Remember when Micky/Yoochun was in the hospital with apendicitis? Yah..there you go...

The probably only exception to the abuse is BoA, SM's favored artist, of whom I've heard indirectly from her coordinators that she's really stuck-up and and really bossy. Hence, I do not like her (I never did.) - sorry BoA fans! (By all means keep liking her if you do!)

When the whole scare that DBSK was going to be rotated came around (meaning winter-spring time this year), did you see the members cry at the perf.s and such? Well, I believe they were screamed at, then hit around, and they were banned from going to any press conferences. They were split up (put into different rooms and such) and they weren't allowed to discuss anything regarding it. I believe if they were going to rotate, they had announced that Jaejoong and Yoochun would be the first to leave because they "cause so much trouble".

If the fans did not stage the boycott of SM goods, I believe they really would have rotated DBSK. Plus the fact that Changmin is still a minor and their parents can still sue SM under their contract.

So...if SM is so horrible..why would you sign on under it?

Because, it gives you FAME. SM is RUTHLESS when it comes to making it to the top, and you are almost guaranteed some sort of fame. Secondly, THEY PAY FOR YOUR COLLEGE. They give you all these opportunities that are probably pretty good.

...I believe (I remember reading this) an average SM group like DBSK makes around 3 CENTS or something per album/single they sell. That split 5 ways is less than 1 cent per member. Yah - in the end, it may add up, but really, SM just sucks out the profit. It's a money making machine in the entertainment business. SOO MAN TAKES MOST OF THE PROFITS HIMSELF - HE IS LIKE...ONE OF THE RICHEST MEN IN KOREA.

Basically...Lee Soo Man is running this company that controls everything that goes on in their artists' lives. Although he's NOT THE PRESIDENT, he has the MOST POWER. Don't ask me how that works...I'm not sure... -__-;;; Even the president resigned this year due to everything that's been going on. Basically...I CAN'T STAND LEE SOO MAN. He deserves...really bad things to happen to him. -__-;;;

1. what do you mean by being rotated?? do you mean breaking them up??
What happened was...if you look at other SM groups, there usually is one or two lead singer(s) and the rest are rappers (those who can't sing as well but look pretty) or back-up singers. When DBSK was formed, they put 5 would-be "lead singers" (like - if they were all in different groups, they would all be the lead singers) together, and of course, it was very successful. HOWEVER - here's where the rotation part comes in. When SM was really gunning for their girl group SES (remember them? with Shoo, Eugene, and Bada), SM took them to Japan and China to gain more ground in the Asian music industry. But what happened was that when they left Korea, a new girl group was debuted under another company...you probably have heard of them too...FINKL (with Hyori, etc.) After the whole fiasco of FinkL becoming very popular in Korea and sharing SES's level of success (SES fans shifted to FinkL for the time being when they went to Japan and China), SM vowed to never have that happen again - to always have their aritsts be #1 in Korea. So what did they do? They had this crazy idea to make DBSK a rotating group. That means when DBSK goes to Japan/China/other places, one or two members will be taken out to work with other groups/on solo projects in Korea, as to maintain DBSK popularity in Korea and eliminate rival groups. The original 5 would basically not perform with each other anymore - there would be like 3 or so originals, and 2 or so rotated members. The original members would all be rotated in and out in between solo projects and other group projects. Crazy - yes I know - but true. SM is one monopoly on the Korean music market.

2. what do they mean about Hiro and Micky causing trouble?? are they rebellious towards the company?? and if so, who wouldn't be...
Jaejoong/Hero/Hiro: They have fanmeetings/signings yah? Well, apparently there were instances where there were LONG lines to meet DBSK. There were instances where there are 5 separate lines - one for each member. Well, one time, there was NO ONE in JAEJOONG'S LINE (T_T awww...I so would have gone in that line if I saw that!) and the managers who were coordinating the event were like..to fans in the other lines.. "do you want to get into this line?" and they would be like...NO! (GOSH! THEY'RE SO MEAN/RUDE! T_T) And it made Jaejoong really sad. The other members encouraged fans to get into Jaejoong's line, but apparently it didn't work. SM was beginning to believe Jaejoong was getting less popular, so they wanted him to work on other projects first - as a result.

Yoochun/Micky: ...I don't know if you noticed this, but around the time they were announcing the rotation, he began to cry/breaking down during performances (which, I heard, he got hit for T_T) and in SM's words... "causing trouble". Therefore, they wanted to remove him from DBSK first also.

Yes - I agree - I would be rebellious too..except..you get punished for doing so...like..being starved and getting beaten. -___-;;

3. by the way how did Shinhwa manage to get out of SM??
What happened was...Shinhwa decided to switch entertainment companies because they had enough with SM's controlling behavior (this was like..unheard of! Sm doesn't allow their artists to switch companies freely, especially if they are as popular as Shinhwa... Shinhwa = money in SM's eyes). They decided to move to Good! Entertainment, a brand new company with better management. SM couldn't FORCE them to stay, because Shinhwa's contracts had expired anyways (SM was seeking to renew, Shinhwa was seeking to move companies ASAP!). So, what did SM do? They sued Shinhwa for a bunch of stuff, and they claimed that if Shinhwa was to move companies, they can't use the name SHINHWA because of copyright issues. Therefore, there was a battle so to speak in court, and Shinhwa ended up winning. They retained their trademark name and moved to Good! Entertainment. Most artists who move struggle because SM makes it their duty to make sure they are crushed by SM artists. But knowing Shinhwa, they already had a HUGE fanbase that was more than supportive of the move. They staged a movement where when their 7th album came out this past year, NO ONE was to post downloads in order to encourage people to buy it, and many fans bought more than one copy of it. =)"

Pff leiam isto com mt atençao, n levem isto na brincadeira pk nos nao sabemos se isto é real ou n....
E nao podemos deixar k isto seja verdade
Pff increvam-se no forum e discutam isto!
INSCREVAM-SE E PARTICIPEM!
http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/forum.htm

e vejam isto: https://www.youtube.com/v/gHQwxu4emZc&hl=en&fs=1&%22%3E
oO0HyunAe0Oo
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
oO0HyunAe0Oo

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 253
Emprego/lazer : Estudante?? ^o^
Humor : Eun Kyang Kyang (riso do Junsu)! xD
Membro Preferido :
Hmm...*pensa* TODOS! (=^_^=) São todos fantásticos, e todos têm características próprias que me fazem simplesmente derreter...(>//////<) Aish..! xD

Música Preferida :
Todas! <3 'Hug', 'Tri-Angle', 'Miduhyo', 'Hi Ya Ya', 'Rising Sun', 'O', 'Balloons', 'Last Angel', 'Purple Line', 'Love In The Ice', 'Why Did I Fall In Love With You', 'Mirotic', 'Wrong Number', 'Are U a Good Girl', 'Share The World', 'Stand By U'

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 7:41 am

Re Réeee escreveu:

Rumor has it (and I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed, at least, according to my sources...) that SM hits/beats their artists whenever they make a mistake, and often they are driven to sickness by exhaustion and fatigue. Remember when Micky/Yoochun was in the hospital with apendicitis? Yah..there you go...

Eu já tinha ouvido falar disto antes... Crying or Very sad Sempre pensei que fossem rumores só, mas agora que o Jaejoong, o Junsu e o Micky decidiram processar a SM Entertainment é porque não deve ser totalmente mentira...Como é que é possível os DBSK ganharem apenas cerca de 10% (dividido pelos 5 membros) do dinheiro todo que eles fazem com os concertos, os CD's, DVD's e outras coisas, enquanto que a SM Entertainment fica com 90% dos lucros! ...(>.<) "Slave contracts" ... Evil or Very Mad

Podes ir a estes sites se quiseres saber mais:

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/round_1_tvxq_vs_sm_entertainment._tvxq_is_really_breaking_up/
http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/tvxq_united_against_sm/
Re Réeee
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Re Réeee

Feminino

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 7:44 am

[quote="oO0HyunAe0Oo"]
Re Réeee escreveu:

"Slave contracts" ... Evil or Very Mad
[/color][/font][/center]

slave contracts? podes crer k sim! sabes pk?
os dbsk tem um contrato d 13 ANOS com a SM!
oO0HyunAe0Oo
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
oO0HyunAe0Oo

Feminino
Membro Preferido :
Hmm...*pensa* TODOS! (=^_^=) São todos fantásticos, e todos têm características próprias que me fazem simplesmente derreter...(>//////<) Aish..! xD

Música Preferida :
Todas! <3 'Hug', 'Tri-Angle', 'Miduhyo', 'Hi Ya Ya', 'Rising Sun', 'O', 'Balloons', 'Last Angel', 'Purple Line', 'Love In The Ice', 'Why Did I Fall In Love With You', 'Mirotic', 'Wrong Number', 'Are U a Good Girl', 'Share The World', 'Stand By U'

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 7:55 am

Re Réeee escreveu:

slave contracts? podes crer k sim! sabes pk?
os dbsk tem um contrato d 13 ANOS com a SM!

Infelizmente também sei disso..Aish.. Crying or Very sad 13 anos...Eu só espero que os DBSK permaneçam juntos depois desta confusão toda! *sorrir* Smile Se não for na SM é noutra companhia qualquer, as Cassies vão apoiá-los sempre estejam onde estiverem! ^.^ De qualquer maneira, acho que a SM vai ter que tomar medidas e ceder ás condições dos nossos meninos, caso contrário irão perder mais do que vão ganhar!

DBSK Fighting! ^-^ Cassies Fighting! ^-^
Re Réeee
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Re Réeee

Feminino

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 8:01 am

isso sim, mas sabias que a Sunny das SNSD é sobrinha do LSM???
eu quando pus isto aqui n é para k se fosses forem fans da Bo, das Wonder Girls ou das SNSD me odeiem, MAS elas sao mt priviligiadas! Os rapazes da SM sao os que sofrem mesmo....pk o LSM bate neles com tacos d basebal e tacos d golfe...e a elas nem lhes toca, para ele, as raparigas, especialmente a BoA e as SNSD sao maravilhosas...pelo menos eu tenho o meu proprio nariz!
oO0HyunAe0Oo
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
oO0HyunAe0Oo

Feminino
Membro Preferido :

Música Preferida :

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 8:22 am

Re Réeee escreveu:
isso sim, mas sabias que a Sunny das SNSD é sobrinha do LSM???
eu quando pus isto aqui n é para k se fosses forem fans da Bo, das Wonder Girls ou das SNSD me odeiem, MAS elas sao mt priviligiadas! Os rapazes da SM sao os que sofrem mesmo....pk o LSM bate neles com tacos d basebal e tacos d golfe...e a elas nem lhes toca, para ele, as raparigas, especialmente a BoA e as SNSD sao maravilhosas...pelo menos eu tenho o meu proprio nariz!

OMG! Shocked Não fazia ideia que a Sunny era sobrinha do LSM!! (O_____O) *omg! omg! omg!*
Bom, para ser sincera não sou grande fã das girl bands da SM Entertainment...*não me odeiem! ^.^* Bom, eu gosto das Wonder Girls, mas acho que elas não pertecem à SM Entertainment, elas são da JYP Entertainment. =^.^= *penso eu*
Quanto à BoA, não conheço muito do trabalho dela, aliás não conheço nada..xD A não ser a música 'Eat You Up' não conheço mais nada... Embarassed As SNSD..Hmm..*Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby* xD É só que me vem à cabeça... Smile

Pois, eu acredito que elas sejam muito priveligiadas...Aish..(>.<) Não há direito! Coitadinhos dos DBSK e das outras bandas todas que sofreram/sofrem nas mãos do LSM...Apesar de não sabermos se é mesmo verdade, tudo aponta para que seja neé? ...Tskk!
Tacos de Basebal e de golfe...? (O_____O) *blinks* Shocked Sabes mais alguma coisa?? (O.O)
Re Réeee
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Re Réeee

Feminino

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 8:25 am

sei...
mas para te informares melhor vai a esse forum k pus ai e increve-te!
ai vais perceber td!
oO0HyunAe0Oo
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
oO0HyunAe0Oo

Feminino
Membro Preferido :

Música Preferida :

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 8:29 am

Re Réeee escreveu:
sei...
mas para te informares melhor vai a esse forum k pus ai e increve-te!
ai vais perceber td!

Hai Hai! ^-^ Tá bem! Smile Eu vou tratar disso agora! *sorrir* (^____^)

:bjs:
Re Réeee
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Re Réeee

Feminino

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 8:31 am

Nova atualizaçao!

" Junsu, JaeJoong and Yoochun lawsuit SM, Will DBSK really disband?
Sachie Ontem à 11:23 pm

.Remember last month about the "supposed false rumor" that TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki was breaking up? Well, it seems that information may have actually been true. According to this source, it states that on July 31st, 3 TVXQ Members, specifically Micky Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Xiah Junsu filed an injunction against SM Entertainment in the Seoul Central District Court to remove the "non exclusivity clause" in their contract.

Yunho and Changmin have decided not to file an injunction. Basically in a nutshell, the three of them supposedly had meetings with a Chinese cosmetic company and launched a new cosmetic line called CreBeau. They invested some of their own money and also in turn received some lucrative gifts from the Chinese company as an incentive package for signing up and investing. Some of the rumored gifts includes Micky's Audi R8 and the townhouse for Xiah's parents.

SM Entertainment supposedly got wind of this news and because SM Entertainment has the "exclusivity clause" in their contract, SM Entertainment tried to prevent this from happening. Unhappy with this, and already unhappy that they feel they're being underpaid profit-wise from album sales, you can understand why they're trying to terminate the "exclusivity clause" in their contracts. There's also rumors that if a favorable agreement isn't met, the three will be leaving the group for good.

SM Entertainment via phone to one of the Korean news media outlets stated that they are aware of the situation, the board of directors is having an emergency meeting and are discussing what to do. They'll have an official statement soon.

Wow, this is crazy. I wonder how this will effect their arrangements with AVEX in Japan? This isn't new for SM Entertainment as they had their problems with H.O.T. in the past. I just hope that this doesn't result in an actual disbandment and that everyone can come to peace, for themselves and most importantly their fans. TVXQ is a very talented group and they shouldn't break up, they have a great thing going.

Update:
Update from the lawyers representing Micky, Jaejoong, and Xiah: The three and the lawyers have been discussing this for over 2 months. They tried to settle this with SM Entertainment through negotiations behind closed doors, but they broke down therefore the injunction. The contracts are for 13 years and the profit splits are 80% to SM Entertainment and 20% to TVXQ (divided by 5 for each member). The three are prepared to go to court and file a lawsuit if the exclusivity clause isn't dropped. Sources: Source 1, Source 2, Source 3

------------------------------------------------
updates:

There are now new UNOFFICIAL updates floating around in Korea as millions of Cassopeias are going sleepless and searching for more information about their beloved group. Apparently, Yoochun and Junsu have been going around together looking for law firms during their vacation so this was certainly not something that happened overnight.

While all seems calm for now, following the official statement from SM Entertainment just after midnight, many are awaiting with anxiety with regards to what will happen in the morning. Many are wondering if SM Entertainment are just papering over the cracks that have become more apparent today. As of now, all notices and schedules for TVXQ on the official SM Entertainment homepage have been deleted which includes the SM Town Concert schedule.

Perhaps not strange to many but odd considering that they are SM Entertainment's #1 group now, TVXQ has had a 13 year "slave contract" with SM Entertainment. TVXQ members have only received a 0.5% increase in salary over the past 5 years despite their amazing success and huge fanbase. All 5 members are actually preparing to sue SM Entertainment because of this, not just Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong.

Junsu's dad had been the representative of the 5 members and was at the head of the preparations to sue SM Entertainment. But SM entertainment found out about the pending lawsuit and proceeded to "bully around" Junsu. Yunho and Changmin aren't sueing SM at the moment, but neither are they resigning with SM at the end of their contract. Contrary to rumors, there has been no conflict within TVXQ members, and the whole issue is been between the members and SM Entertainment.

SM has been taking from 70%-90% of the profits that TVXQ makes, leaving only 10%-30% for the members themselves. Most people think that Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu will win their case because it is against Korean law to make "slave contracts." And slave contracts they are, receiving less than half is a stretch, but 10%?!?!

Ever since Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu started the cosmetics endorsements, SM Entertainment began to try and put down their efforts, wondering why the members were trying to go into business without first consulting with them. Junsu was being pushed around by a lot of upper officials in SM Entertainment because of his dad's involvement and his private endorsements.

Yunho and Changmin aren't betraying TVXQ for not being involved in the law suit. They all have wanted to leave SM Entertainment, but couldn't because of their contracts. Even if they had wanted to leave, the amount of money fighting lawsuits would be enormous. All 5 members are standing together against SM. It is very distinct that this is not a TVXQ vs. TVXQ fight, but rather a TVXQ against SM fight.

It should be noted that Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu do not want to completely terminate their contract, but they do want major revisions to be done to their contract so that the corrupted control that SM Entertainment has over them can be dissolved.

updates:

The 3 members of popular group TVXQ, Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun applied a provisional disposition against SM Entertainment in Seoul Central District Court to remove the “exclusivity clause” in their contract, the factors behind this actions has received attention from public.

Why does the agency fall into this conflict with TVXQ? The factors can be summarized into three kinds of great.

1. TVXQ has different contracts in Korea with SM Entertainment and in Japan with AVEX. While TVXQ is constantly being active in Japan, it does no good with their contract in Korea. If they continue to be active in Japan like this, the Korea activities will be pretty much harmed. There’s a possibility of revenue aspects which is influenced this decision. Whether to focus in Japan or Korea, this creates a conflict within the agency.

2. Difference opinions among the members. There’s a serious disagreements among the members of TVXQ, The group who decided to leave the agency, Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, and Xiah Junsu, is having conflict with the rest members, U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin, who wanted to remain to stay.

3. TVXQ is less active recently domestically. There has been accumulated complaints about TVXQ who is more focusing on Japan than Korea. The fact that they’re concerning more about the number of copies sold in Japan than in Korea is also reported as the pressure.

Also the recent renewal exclusive contract for 7 years which makes them to feel oppression from the agency. TVXQ members are known to be in agony about renewing the seven-year contract time.

Meanwhile, according to CBS News, by now U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin are in process of applying their provisional disposition

Updates:

A bad day for fans of one of the most popular idol group in Korea, Asia and the world. The day started off with rumors of TVXQ/DBSK disbanding, which was followed swiftly by SM Entertainment representatives stating, that they will pretty much do whatever it takes to keep TVXQ together.

This major conflict resulted in Lee Soo Man, owner of SM Entertainment, to fly back home to Korea from his America headquarters, to try and resolve the matter personally. At this time however, there are still no new developments about the progress of the negotiations. There's only speculation and rumors of what's to come.

A Music Industry Expert stated, "Usually when an issue like this arises, it's very difficult to come to a resolution. Currently the 5 members of TVXQ are split into two teams. In addition, the animosity that has come about between SM Entertainment and TVXQ, will make it very difficult for all 5 members of TVXQ to remain together."

updates:

090801 TVXQ’’s Three Members File For A ‘preservation of evidence’ So That They Can Know Of Their Exact Income

SM are to hand in all “account books, the contract, receipts, transfer slips and all other documents” as the members file for a ‘preservation of evidence’

No Cut News, Reporter Kim Dae Oh

It has been found that YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu, members of boy band ‘TVXQ’, have filed a preservation of evidence request form along with their lawsuit against SM Entertainment.

The Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request Form that was filed against their current entertainment agency, SM Entertainment, was followed by a lot of attention towards the uncertain future of TVXQ and many people were curious as to why they also filed for a preservation of evidence request.

Through the law firm Sejong, the three members YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu filed for the preservation of evidence request. This can be seen as an act of gathering evidence in the case that it is found that SM has not been faithful to keeping the contract of TVXQ in accordance with the law.

This conclusion can be made because when one is face with a preservation of evidence request form, they must hand in all account books, contracts, receipts, transfer slips and all other documents related to the parties in question.

-part edited out-

However, Lawyer Lim Sang Hyuk from law firm Sejong, who is representing the three members in this case, stated in reference to SM’s official statement that, “The cosmetic company, which may have caused some disagreements amongst TVXQ in an emotional point of view, was not the reason TVXQ filed the lawsuit. After reading the official statement of SM that was released on the first of August, we found that they made the cosmetic company a larger issue than what it actually is. It is wrong to think that TVXQ would file a lawsuit just because of a company that isn’t even TVXQ’s main work priority.”

090801 ‘In Danger Of Disbanding’ TVXQ’s Three Members File A Preservation Of Evidence Request Form

Star News, Reporter Kim Jiyeon

Popular idol group TVXQ’s members Youngwoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun, and Xiah Junsu have filed for a preservation of evidence request to check their exact income in the midst of the Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request Form they filed against SM Entertainment.

Lawyer Lim Sang Hyuk of Sejong Law Firm, who is in representing YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu in this case, had a phone conversation with Money Today Star News on the 1st and said, “In order to know of TVXQ’s exact income, we have filed for a preservation of evidence request along with the Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request Form.”

Lawyer Lim said they filed the preservation of evidence request form because, “The members have never been told by their entertainment agency of the exact amount of the income TVXQ earn,” and “Usually in the case of a dispute between an exclusive contract, the people who are filing the lawsuit present a sum of money they wish to receive as compensation after going through the contract. However, the members do not, and have never known the exact amount of their income and that is why we have filed this preservation of evidence request form.”

The three members filed a Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request Form against SM Entertainment through the law firm on July 31st. However, the group’s leader U-Know Yunho and the youngest member Choikang Changmin did not participate in this lawsuit."

leiam com atençao e inscrevam-se no forum: http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net/
Re Réeee
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Re Réeee

Feminino

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 11:58 am

Re: Junsu, JaeJoong and Yoochun lawsuit SM, Will DBSK really disband?
Sachie Hoje à 7:40 pm

"With all the response and confusion that allkpop has been getting about this whole TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki issue, we hope that this comprehensive list will clear up any miscommunications that may have arisen.

First, the facts:

1. Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu filed a lawsuit against SME (SM Entertainment) in order to suspend their contract.

2. Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu did plan to manage a branch of a cosmetics company. This did NOT however relate nor tie into the lawsuit.

3. Yunho and Changmin are NOT filing a lawsuit against SME along with their fellow three members.

4. SM has been taking anywhere from 70-90% of TVXQ's profits.

5. There have been NO talks of disbandment.

Addressing the facts:

1. The lawsuit suspends the three members' contracts while pending. Popular belief is that they want to renegotiate parts of their contracts, POSSIBLY because of SM's disapproval of fact number two.

2. This is a fact, enough said. SM released a statement that "The cosmetics company issue will be resolved", but that statement did not refer to the injunction filed by Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu.

3. They are not, and this is why rumors of a breakup started flying because of this inconsistency within the members. It is just a coincidence that the two are not involved with the cosmetics company are also not filing a lawsuit against SME.

4. Yes but, to an extent, this is not as extreme as many people think. SME does take an unheard of amount from TVXQ, but they also pay for anything and everything the members need. This includes plane tickets, hotel suites, meals, car rentals, etc. This effectively makes it so that TVXQ members do not have to spend a penny while under contract, but it does bind them to SME and prevents them from doing anything that would require large amounts of money (such as splitting from the SM label) without approval from SM. This has not affected the lawsuit at all, as neither TVXQ nor SM has said anything regarding the issue of pay.

5. Nowhere has there been a statement about disbandment or splitting. TVXQ members and SM have not said anything regarding the issue. Mentions of Disbandment are just assumptions by the media and fans at large because of the lawsuit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the rumors:

1. There has been fighting among TVXQ members which has caused talks of disbandment.

2. Junsu's father was at the head of the preparations to sue SME when SM caught word of the pending lawsuit and proceeded to bully around Junsu.

3. TVXQ members responded on their Cyworld mini hompages with messages suggesting that disbandment was highly unlikely.

4. TVXQ is under the same situation as their predecessors, H.O.T. and Shinhwa (maybe even S.E.S.).

5. TVXQ is in this for the money.

Regarding the rumors:

1. No, there has not been ANY fighting among TVXQ members and this was clearly addressed in a previous article.

2. This still just a rumor and nothing has been confirmed, but many Korean bloggers have caught a hold of this specific issue and have been discussing, so there is still some validity.

3. Yes, this has been proven to be false. Contrary to popular belief however, allkpop never confirmed this was true and even stated that the pictures were most likely fake. Allkpop is trying to keep readers up to date with anything and everything that may arise about this situation. With hot issues like these, getting news up quickly is our first priority and when things are disproven, we will take measures to address the situation. We realize that this is a sensitive issue to many of our readers and we ask that you take everything that is not posted as cold hard facts with a grain of salt.

4. Although the whole situation may remind some people of what happened with H.O.T and Shinhwa, the circumstances are very different. Many people have many different opinions on this, but the situations are not parallel.

5. The insane split of profits with SM may have something to do with the pending lawsuit, but more than likely not. The 10-30% that TVXQ receives in profits is still more than the average upperclass American citizen makes in 10 years. More than likely, money has no part to play in this lawsuit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly, speculation (NOTE: these are all predictions and outcomes that have been expressed by both the non-Korean AND Korean parties. Please take these with a grain of salt) :

1. TVXQ will leave the SM label and continue their promotions under a different or possibly independent label.

2. TVXQ will break up and SM will lose lots of money, possibly leading to a shutdown of the company.

Response to speculations:

1. At the current moment, this is the most popular outcome that most people agree upon. They believe that TVXQ will win this lawsuit, leave SM and start an independent label or sign with another big label such as JYP or YG. In my opinion, this is highly unlikely. The lawsuit has nothing to do with terminating TVXQ's contract with SM. Along with that, SM has a lot of influence over MBC, KBS, and SBS and can easily prevent TVXQ from performing on any of their music shows and cause many hardships for TVXQ. This is what happened with Shinhwa. On the other hand, TVXQ is arguably THE hottest band in K-pop and promotions aren't necessarily needed in order to sell albums.

2. This is, in my opinion, highly unlikely unless SM plays a part in breaking them up. There is no proof that any of the members have any beef with one another. This is just an outcome that anti-fans have come up with to dishearten others."
Ayuu
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Ayuu

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 201
Música Preferida : Mirotic ~
O. Purple Line. Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?.

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Ago 01, 2009 3:48 pm

*suspira*
ff.
*pega numa bazooca e mata LSM*
done.
oO0HyunAe0Oo
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
oO0HyunAe0Oo

Feminino
Membro Preferido :

Música Preferida :

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeDom Ago 02, 2009 5:07 am

Pronto, aqui a unnie Ayuu já tratou do assunto! xD
Agora só resta esperar pelo desenvolvimento do processo e ver o que é que acontece... ^.^
shadows_owner
Photoshop Lady/Moderadora
shadows_owner

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 862
Localização : Normalmente no espaço... Lua é muito perto da Terra.
Emprego/lazer : O meu portatil XD
Humor : Muito... nem q seja morbido XD
Membro Preferido : YunHo - U-Know.... e mais Yunho... que se lixe o resto... YunHo é YunHo e não se fala mais nisso!
Música Preferida : Love in The Ice, Rising Sun, Purple Line, Darkness Eyes, Phantom, Hi Ya Ya Ya, Tri-Angle, Break Up The Shell, Hey (Don't Bring me down), Mirotic... Na verdade são todas as musicas deles! XD

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeDom Ago 02, 2009 4:18 pm

*ressuscita LSM*

*Agarra na espada e desfaz LSM em minúsculos bocadinhos*

*Busca o garrafão de gasolina, despeja por cima dos bocadinhos de LSM e acende um fosforo*

- Se voltares a encarnar volto a fazer o mesmo!

*atira o fosforo para cima dos bocadinhos de LSM e fica a vê-los arder*
http://dongbangshinki-portugal.blogspot.com/
nayomira
Deusa Odisseia
Deusa Odisseia
nayomira

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 1755
Emprego/lazer : Estudante da Faculdade nos tempos livrx! lol!
Humor : I wanna be a froggieeeee! XD
Membro Preferido : Junsu-oppa~ em primeiru lugar....depois vem o Junsu~oppa!!! muhaha!
Música Preferida : Darkness Eyes, Purple Line, Love in the Ice, Kiss Shita Mama Sayounara, Dead End, Rising Sun, O, Choseey Lover, The way you are, Tri-Angle, Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou, MIROTIC, Wrong Number, 9095, etc etc! xD

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSeg Ago 17, 2009 5:08 am

shadows_owner escreveu:
*ressuscita LSM*

*Agarra na espada e desfaz LSM em minúsculos bocadinhos*

*Busca o garrafão de gasolina, despeja por cima dos bocadinhos de LSM e acende um fosforo*

- Se voltares a encarnar volto a fazer o mesmo!

*atira o fosforo para cima dos bocadinhos de LSM e fica a vê-los arder*

quote that!
shadows_owner
shadows_owner

Feminino
Membro Preferido : YunHo - U-Know.... e mais Yunho... que se lixe o resto... YunHo é YunHo e não se fala mais nisso!
Música Preferida : Love in The Ice, Rising Sun, Purple Line, Darkness Eyes, Phantom, Hi Ya Ya Ya, Tri-Angle, Break Up The Shell, Hey (Don't Bring me down), Mirotic... Na verdade são todas as musicas deles! XD

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSex Ago 21, 2009 4:58 pm

Saca das espadas gemeas, mana, q eu tb saco das minhas e vamos à caça do LSM!
Ayuu
Fã de Ouro
Fã de Ouro
Ayuu

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 201
Música Preferida : Mirotic ~
O. Purple Line. Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?.

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeDom Ago 23, 2009 7:02 am

era bem giro, ele sair a rua, e todas as fãs com montes de cena
*eu estava na primeira fila com uma bela de uma bazuca pra lhe enfiar nos cornos*

e assim, paz eterna e justiça de trabalho para todas as bandas da SM Smile
shadows_owner
shadows_owner

Feminino

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSeg Ago 24, 2009 4:19 am

Ya! Era brutal!
*acabei de fazer a cena mental*
Emiko笑子
Fã de Prata
Fã de Prata
Emiko笑子

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 77

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitimeSáb Jan 23, 2010 9:37 am

ANTI - LSM 16750_104037496281688_100000263142886_101644_7729155_n

ANTI - LSM 14438_1252822808890_1479121076_30686175_7620335_n
Conteúdo patrocinado

ANTI - LSM Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ANTI - LSM   ANTI - LSM Icon_minitime

ANTI - LSM
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK/TVXQ) Portugal :: DBSK :: O Grupo-