Fórum Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK/TVXQ) Portugal
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Fórum Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK/TVXQ) Portugal

Conheces este grupo coreano com tanto sucesso? Então junta-te a nós, sejas fã ou queiras saber mais e diverte-te!

InícioPortalGaleriaProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

~European Fanclub~

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
Elina
Fã Normal
Fã Normal

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 4

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitimeSeg Jun 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Konnichi wa DBSK/TVXQ fans ^_^

I´m Elina and I come from Germany. As all of you I´m a huge fan of DBSK and I´ve registered here because I need your help. ^_^

Where do I start?…

Well, the German fans decided to make an European Fanclub of Dong Bang Shin Ki, a club for all the fans made by fans.
There is Cassiopeia (in Korea) and BigEast (in Japan) but still no FC for ALL the European fans …and we want to change that ^_^ because we believe that there are a lot of fans of DBSK out there.

We already have 29 members, not only from Germany but from France and Poland as well ^_^ and we would be glad to see many many more from other countries of Europe..

Here´s the link: http://www.iphpbb.com/board/fs-74799192nx111057.html

We´re still at the beginning but we work on it Wink

Currently we´re searching for a name for the fanclub..
And here is where I need YOUR help. ^_^

We´ve already thought about a few names.. but since it´s an EUROPEAN Fanclub I think we should ask as many fans as possible..

The only condition we have is: the name must have sth to do with the boys…
(And we also thought about names which have sth to do with Europe)

Here are a few names we thought out:

- Five Gods or Rising Gods
- Angels of the west: DBSK are the gods from the east and we fans are their angels, normally watching that nothing happens to them.
- Go Kami: in japanese: five gods
- Eternal / Together: names of their songs
- Sunshine: because they called `Rising Gods of the East´ , so the sun(=TVXQ^^) rise up and we are their Sunshine.
- Rising Sun
- Cassiopeia.EU

Or other mythical stuff we liked:

- Aurora: Goddess of the dawn and DBSK are gods from the rising east, album called rising sun...
- Muse: DBSK often say that their fans give them strength. Muses are inspirations and tutelary goddesses. (alternatively maybe Calliope, means beautiful voice and was the muse of poetry)
- Eos: is, in Greek mythology, the Titanic goddess of the dawn (basically the same as Aurora just in greek mythology not Roman^^)

- Helios: In Greek mythology the sun was personified as Helios; he was the god of the sun.. (in Roman he was called Sol)
- Olympus: the place where the gods (DBSK) live; has sth to do with Europe; an mountain is steady and strong, like we fans are steady and strong for our boys

So that´s it so far ^_^ I´ve copied the names and the meanings..
Many of us liked the idea to choose something with a deeper meaning.. Others think the simpler the better..

What do you guys think?

Since it´s an European Fanclub I (we) would like to hear your opinions and suggestions.. Maybe you have other/better ideas for a name?

Please help us to find a good one ^_^

We invite all of you to our FC page ^_^ (There we can discuss for further names ^_^)

I know it´s still a bit empty but with your help we can make it bigger Wink

Love,

Elina
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
nayomira
Deusa Odisseia
Deusa Odisseia
nayomira

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 1755
Emprego/lazer : Estudante da Faculdade nos tempos livrx! lol!
Humor : I wanna be a froggieeeee! XD
Membro Preferido : Junsu-oppa~ em primeiru lugar....depois vem o Junsu~oppa!!! muhaha!
Música Preferida : Darkness Eyes, Purple Line, Love in the Ice, Kiss Shita Mama Sayounara, Dead End, Rising Sun, O, Choseey Lover, The way you are, Tri-Angle, Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou, MIROTIC, Wrong Number, 9095, etc etc! xD

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitimeSeg Jun 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Konnichi wa, Elina-san! ^^

I'm one of the owners of the forum and I'm speaking for both of the owners (me and lili-san).

well, first of all, be welcome!!! as you may notice this is a portuguese forum about dbsk so here we speak portuguese (lol!) but we'll be glad to help you don't worry!! ^^

well, first of all, we both think that's a great idea!!! we really could have an European FanClub, so they all know that DBSK are not just famous on Asiatic side of the world!! hehe

thank you for the link, I'll make sure to translate your message so the other members of the forum can understand and you can add some portuguese people to your list!! ^^

well, like I said, I'll make sure to translate your message so that everyone can give their opinion, ok??? and I'll make sure to translate them back to you, if needed!

and we sure accept your invite, Elina-san, with all our pleasure!!! ^^

And we'll make sure that DBSK became known around Europe and that they know about European fans as well!!! ^^

Kisses

Nayomira**
Elina
Fã Normal
Fã Normal

Feminino

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitimeTer Jun 03, 2008 7:03 am

Hey Nayomira-san ^^

Oh thank you so much!! ^_^ hehe translating would be great *gg*

we really could have an European FanClub, so they all know that DBSK are not just famous on Asiatic side of the world!!

Yeah that was the reason why we thought it would be a great idea ^^ I searched the J-ENT Article and found so many forums and fanclubs of DBSK, and also yours ^_^ and the vision to have all european fans combined this would be just awesome ^_^

And if we get (someday) 500 - 1000 members alltogether then maybe we can go official =)
(The admins of the European FC want to ask SM directly if we can do this.. but that´s a long way until then..)

And we'll make sure that DBSK became known around Europe and that they know about European fans as well!!! ^^

That´s a word *g* European Fans FIGHTING ~European Fanclub~ 24y5quw

*hugs*

Elina
nayomira
Deusa Odisseia
Deusa Odisseia
nayomira

Feminino
Membro Preferido : Junsu-oppa~ em primeiru lugar....depois vem o Junsu~oppa!!! muhaha!
Música Preferida : Darkness Eyes, Purple Line, Love in the Ice, Kiss Shita Mama Sayounara, Dead End, Rising Sun, O, Choseey Lover, The way you are, Tri-Angle, Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattan Darou, MIROTIC, Wrong Number, 9095, etc etc! xD

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitimeTer Jun 03, 2008 3:16 pm

Hi again, Elina-san! ^^

hehe sure!!! we would anything we can to help you, since we would love it too!!! hehe -^^-

lol!!! well, thankx for letting us know!!! hehe ^^ and yeah, that would be so awesome that I can't even think about it!!! =)

of course!!! we have a looooong way until we reach that day but we'll ba able to do it, for sure!!!! ^^

so...me and the other owner of the forum...we've been talking and we found a really cool name but the question is that we're not able to register and in my case I can't even open the page!!! can you help us?? in my case I guess my internet is just crazy but we do need help to know how we can register!! so that also we can do our part!!! ^^

thank you so much in advance!!! ^^

oh, and by the way, me and Lili-san have been talking a lot we found a name, but since we can't get register, I'll tell you right here, cuz if we can't do it then you can have it, ok???

ODYSSEY - odyssey means a return, we thought of it like returning to connect Asiatic and Europe cultures, since we had a lot of connections in the past! is also a reference to the God Odysseus, the true name of Ullysses, the hero of the Illiad, that had to go on a journey (also one of the meanings of the word Odyssey), and travel to many countries and passed through a lot of hardships to do it (helped by the Gods) and that's exactly what DBSK is doing with their music. Odyssey is also a poem, a book, from Homero, that is one of the simbols of the European Culture. Is a book with a lot of mystical things, specially Gods, that guide Ullysses through his journey...like they being gods of east with the fans from West! ^^ We also think that Odyssey should have some word behind or next to it, something relating even more with Asiatic Culture...but we'll think about that and we invite all European Fans to think about it too! ^^ hope you like it! =)

DBSK European Fans FIGHTING!!!! ^~ hehe

kiss kiss

Nayomira
Elina
Fã Normal
Fã Normal

Feminino

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitimeQua Jun 04, 2008 8:21 am

Hello agaain xD

Oh i´m so glad you help us *g*

Ehm you have problems with register?

Well if you go to that link: http://www.iphpbb.com/board/profile.php?nxu=74799192nx111057&mode=register&ab_var=sAMsFce5fce50c208cdaaebcfc1373d10a2984

You should be able to do that ^^.. since it´s in english.. Or have you got probs with the page generally?

If it´s so I´ll ask the admin.. maybe she can do something...^^ It´s weird why you can´t open it.. scratch

Let me know if you can open that link above Wink if not i´ll try to fix it ^^

As to your suggestions.. I like Odyssey a lot *g* (I´m one of those who think it´s better to choose something with deeper meaning^^) and odyssey is really good..
Well you know what? I´ll post this to our Forum.. (for the case you can´t register) but i´ll tell them that it´s from you and the other Portuguese fans Wink
And hopefully you´ll be able to register xD don´t worry i´ll help you =)

*hugs*

Elina
nayomira
Deusa Odisseia
Deusa Odisseia
nayomira

Feminino

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitimeQua Jun 04, 2008 1:29 pm

Thank you so very much, Elina-san!!! I was able to register, finally!!! thank you very much!!! ^^

lol!!!!! thank you so much again!!! I have to admit that I really like it too!!! lol!!! xDDD yeah, I totally agree!!! I think it should have a deep meaning so it wouldn't be just a name, you know??? =)

oh..I have already saw it!!! thank you so much (I've been thanking you from the beggining of the post! lol! xDD)

big kiss kiss

Nayomira**
Elina
Fã Normal
Fã Normal

Feminino

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitimeQui Jun 05, 2008 6:33 am

you´re so cute haha xD
thanking me so much ^_^ you´re very welcome!!!
Oh i´m glad you could register ^_^

Cya then on the other forum *gg*

:bjs:
shadows_owner
Photoshop Lady/Moderadora
Photoshop Lady/Moderadora
shadows_owner

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 862
Localização : Normalmente no espaço... Lua é muito perto da Terra.
Emprego/lazer : O meu portatil XD
Humor : Muito... nem q seja morbido XD
Membro Preferido : YunHo - U-Know.... e mais Yunho... que se lixe o resto... YunHo é YunHo e não se fala mais nisso!
Música Preferida : Love in The Ice, Rising Sun, Purple Line, Darkness Eyes, Phantom, Hi Ya Ya Ya, Tri-Angle, Break Up The Shell, Hey (Don't Bring me down), Mirotic... Na verdade são todas as musicas deles! XD

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitimeSeg Set 15, 2008 6:48 pm

I realy loved the Aurora ideia....

It's new, fresh and with a mythical touch, just like the one they have...

If there is Still a vote i go for Aurora!

DBSK FIGHTING! :yupi: :yupi: :yupi:
http://dongbangshinki-portugal.blogspot.com/
Conteúdo patrocinado

~European Fanclub~ Empty
MensagemAssunto: Re: ~European Fanclub~   ~European Fanclub~ Icon_minitime

~European Fanclub~
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Fórum Dong Bang Shin Ki (DBSK/TVXQ) Portugal :: Divertimento :: Publicidade-